Advanced Open Water Diver Course
PADI advanced open water certification provides you basic knowledge about minimum five specific types of diving, Deep dive (30m) and Navigation dive being the mandatory ones.
List of Dives:
- Search and Recovery
- Underwater Digital Photography
- Under water Videography
- Multilevel and Computer
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Aware Fish Identification
- Enriched air Nitrox
- Cave/ Cavern
- Dry Suit
- Diver Propulsion Vehicle
- National Geographic Diver
- Coral reef Conservation
- Equipment Specialist
- Semi Closed Re-breather
This course is a experience program, just complete all the quiz and knowledge review of the relevant sections of your adventures in diving manual, plus five open water adventure dives and you receive your certification.
Benefits of Advanced Open Water Certification
- Advanced Open Water certification qualifies you to dive upto the limit of recreational diving ie. 40 m . Please do not abuse it. Deep diving is dangerous and requires experience, specialized equipment, planning and training. Progress slowly and dive safely.
- You may learn photography and videography to capture you precious underwater moments.
- Learn the tricks of Navigation, as you practice, you will feel more
comfortable and return back to the anchor line easily instead of long surface swims which can be tiring.
Time is required to complete the course?
The advanced open water diver program required two days and five adventure dives.
Day 1: 0900 – 1500
Open Adventure dive one, two and three.
Day 2: 0900 – 1500
Open Water Adventure Dive four and five.
- 4 open-water dives (ocean/sea dives)
- All relevant diving equipment, such as air cylinders, fins, wet suits, snorkels, etc.
- All relevant course material
- Boat trips required for ocean/sea dives
- Airfare, hotel-stay, or any other travel arrangement to/from Goa
- Hotel/airport transfers
- Any item not specifically mentioned in the inclusions section